Frequently Asked Questions
Any citizen of India can buy property. In the case of NRI’s, an OCI card is mandatory.
The approved plans are passed by the Authorities as a project and community villas and not as individual villas. The said villa forms a part of a larger community. The land is for exclusive use only and cannot be partitioned and shall not be construed to be a sale of land basis the agreement.
No. The partition cannot be done as it is part of the community and not an individual villa.
These are not custom-built homes, so we do not allow any customization.
No. Structural changes cannot be done. Only interiors of the villa/apartment can be changed provided PRIOR permission is taken from the builder/Society.
Since our projects are designed for all communities, they are not designed to be 100% Vastu compliant.
- Mainly due to safety and security reasons. Given that there is no control on the third party/agency subletting to questionable individuals or individuals indulging in questionable practices.
- The unavailability or the inability of the third party to curb or control misdemeanour on the part of those using the property (rented through the third party).
- To ensure uniform pricing that allows no competition within the community.
- In addition to the above stated reason, the third parties have been known to bypass all rules and regulations pertaining to rentals, indulging in unsavoury practices, causing damage to property and overall disruption of the peace and quiet of the community. Cascading effect of this resulting in the management deciding to no longer permit third party rentals.
As part of the rental agreement, the guest is not allowed to create any discord within the community and is bound by rules and regulations of tenancy.
The builder shall have no objections to rentals through OWV.
The owners cannot stop the others from renting as the rental clause is mentioned in the Sale agreement/Sale deed.
Yes. The maintenance of the property will be taken care of by the developer until the owners wish to form a society.
If the owners wish to form a society, then the majority members can come together to form a society. They must fill out the form and get registered under Goa Co-operative Societies Act before the Assistant Sub-Registrar of the Co-operative Societies, at which point the obligations of the builder to the project will end. Post formation of the society, the members can choose their own agency for the maintenance of the premises.
Maintenance covers common area maintenance, security, accountancy charges, gardening, common area electricity bills, cleaning materials, pool maintenance, etc.
The warranty of the structure is specified in the warranties and guarantees in the Agreement to Sale.
- In Goa two documents are registered: (i) Sale Agreement without possession, i.e., when the property is under construction and (ii) Sale Deed with Possession, i.e., after the handover of the property.
- THE PROCESS OF THE REGISTRATION IN GOA: The document is uploaded on the NGDRS site for the approval of the Sub-Registrar which takes a minimum of 15-20 days. Once the approval is received the appointment is fixed after the payment of stamp duty and Registration fees.
- The stamp duty is directly transferred to the Government account. The registration fees are paid through any desk or team viewer.
The draft shared is a standard document and is shared for the purpose of intimation only. No changes are allowed as all clients are bound by the same rules and regulations that are applicable to the entire project.
These are confidential documents and can be shared only once the unit/villa has been confirmed after the payment of the booking amount. For the purpose of due diligence, if a client wishes to view the same prior to confirming the unit, the same can be done in person, at the office of RIO LUXURY HOMES PVT LTD. Post booking, should the client find any fault in the documents, then the entire amount paid shall be refunded to the client with an interest of 18%.
50% of the booking amount. Refunds in case of fault in our documentation, then no cancellation charges would be applicable.
During construction, cancellation charges would apply. Post construction but prior to execution of Sale Deed, cancellation charges would apply. Post execution of Sale Deed, on clearing 100% payment, Client can avail the resale option.